Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's On The Menu?

Today I had the strangest craving for some "Chipotle Mexican Grill". So after class was over I decided to head over to chipotle for a steak burrito bowl. It felt like heaven on earth when I took that first bit! The bowls consisted of steak, rice, lettuce, corn, tomatoes, sour cream and shaded cheese. I also had a minute made lemonade to go along with my burrito bowl. Throughout the day I also had a few other items to snack on such as lay's chips (sour cream), a bottle of water and a little Debbies cup cake. Later on that night I had dinner with my mother at “Ruby Tuesday’s”. There I ate more food but this time it had consisted of a salad. In the salad there was lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cumbers, cheese, bacon and some dressing. My main course was a normal burger and fries which I covered with ketchup. The burger was covered with cheese tomatoes, ketchup pickles and lettuce. And along with that meal I had a sprite soda. I am a person that LOVES to eat a lot sometimes it’s more of unhealthy items that spark my attention mainly because of how good it taste. Like OMG who wouldn’t enjoy a bag of chips and a chipotle bowl once in awhile? I know I would lol

5 comments:

  1. nice little debby's lol good eatin nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg my two fave spots...ruby's and chipotle...seems like heaven...dag my stomach growlin now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are on the same page. I LOVE ME SOME CHIPOTLE AND SOME RUBY TUESDAY! I usually get my bowl plain just chicken, rice, sour cream, cheese and sometimes guacamole but not always. Every time i go to Ruby Tuesday i always get the same thing wich is the chicken broccoli pasta. That's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHYEAH!!! CHIPOTLE!! i love to east there i either get a burrito bowl or just the burrito

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Chipotle and Ruby Tuesday on the same day... you are living the high life!

    ReplyDelete